3/14/2010

Betty Crocker GF Cake Mixes











Absolutely delicious and worth every penny! These mixes have united my family on the gluten-free front. My husband and daughter - the non-gluten-free members of our family are completely satisfied with these products in place of their usual wheat-based treats. They are easily converted to dairy free by using dairy free butter. The texture and flavor are excellent AND they are much less expensive than some of the traditional gluten free mixes you will find. Best of all...you can find them on most regular grocery store shelves...even here in rural Northern Montana...bought some cake mix at the near-by IGA yesterday!
As a matter of fact...I am off to make a GFDF chocolate cake for my daughter's birthday party tonight! Yum, I can't wait to enjoy it!

No comments: